165 Lost Cabin Rd,
Lysite, WY 82642
Lysite, Wyoming is a very small town with limited housing options, so most Lysite employees live in either Riverton or Casper, Wyoming. Riverton is 51 miles from Lysite and Casper is 87 miles. Casper is larger than Riverton and it has more accommodations, but it’s further from Lysite. ConocoPhillips offers a travel subsidy that is paid in employees paychecks to cover some of the costs from the long commute. As interns, you will be eligible to receive the travel subsidy.
Dorms at Central Wyoming College - Riverton
Learn about their accommodations here: http://www.cwc.edu/life/residentiallife. You can contact the Residential Life department at 307-855-2210 or 800-735-8418, ext. 2210 for more information.
Dorms at Casper College - Casper
Learn about their accommodations here: http://www.caspercollege.edu/housing/index.html. You can contact the Residential Life department at 1-800-442-2963, ext. 2249 for more information.
Sterling Relocation Services
Sterling Relocation’s Intern Program provides:
- One point of contact
- No apartment application fees
- No apartment deposit fees
- No utilities deposit or set up fees
- No furniture delivery fees or deposits
- No hassle signing up for utilities
- No long term utility contracts
- No cancellation fees for contract breakage
- Room matching service
- All services included in apartment – electric, cable, internet, water, trash and pest control
- 24-hr. on-call service & maintenance contact from Sterling Relocation
- Sterling accepts all major credit cards
- Easy, online, “docusign” function for all documents
- Check into your apartment 24-hr./day
- Use approved property management companies